I think it’s really a must-attend event for CX professionals. I’ve gone to other events in the past and this surpasses all of them.
Assessing the ROI of
Real-time Threat Detection
12th July, 2022, 15:00 – 16:00 BST, Successfully held
Request Detailed Session Notes
We are careful about who we send this key document to. The session notes will be sent based on the request, provided your profile matches our qualification criteria.
Here’s what we discussed:
How can the earliest indications of high-impact events add value to business continuity, contingency, and crisis response? In an increasingly volatile world, early warning signs of emerging events can make it possible for companies to better protect their people, their brand and their physical and digital assets.
Over the course of our conversation, we discussed how companies are acquiring and operationalizing real-time data. We also discussed how the breadth and depth of your access to emerging events in real-time enables you to build enhanced situational awareness.
As companies work towards turning all this into an early warning system, the scope of the challenge is daunting. Nevertheless, companies are now visualizing real-time information at the level and specificity needed to quickly contextualize, understand and respond to high-impact events as they unfold.
Here is what we learned:
Robert Burton, Cloud Security Architect, Bupa
• Robert joined the call because it’s an interesting topic, especially with an enterprise staging.
• The pandemic and the War in Ukraine: As a health care insurance there has been a significant uptick in hacks since the War in Ukraine. They saw it coming and put relevant controls in place.
• With Covid it was a little different because they were becoming more digital. People were innovative about getting around the checks and balances. WFH exploded overnight.
• WFH meant a wider attack surface because employees were using their own hardware. They eventually moved to laptops for all employees.
• They moved away from technical and security jargon and had metrics defined by the business: have they protected loss of data, etc. Metrics changed to business-focused terms to say what they protected, what they prevented, and at what cost.
• Bupa did have a pandemic risk plan. The probability before Covid was medium.
• Security begins at home, and it needs to become a habit and not a process. If it’s a habit at home, then it’s not hard to transition it at work. They have a contest and award the person who reports the most phishing emails in a month.
• They don’t see security as a specific investment, but what is needed to run the company.
Request detailed session notes
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from hundreds of thousands of public data sources. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations across the globe to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Participation in the Virtual Roundtable is free of charge to qualified attendees. Once you’ve completed the registration, we’ll confirm your invitation and send you a calendar invite with a link to the meeting.
If you don’t qualify, we’ll suggest other learning events that may be a better fit for you.
Here’s what attendees at past events have said:
A lot of other conferences I’ve gone to are driven off a podium, someone presenting me a solution before they understand my problem. Here I have an opportunity to talk to my peers and learn from them.
I’m not part of some enormous crowd out there. I’m getting lot of interaction, hearing from people, their own personal stories. Individual examples of how people are leveraging their CX skills in their industry, in their business, in the work that they do everyday.
Very intimate, Very one-on-one! You are able to really get a lot of candid responses, so we’re getting a ton of value from that and a lot of valuable insights.