I think it’s really a must-attend event for CX professionals. I’ve gone to other events in the past and this surpasses all of them.
Optimising Behavioral Data in Your Media Organisation – A Virtual Chocolate Tasting Session
March 3rd, 2022, 12 PM – 1:30 PM CST / 7 PM – 8:30 PM CET, Successfully held
Request Detailed Session Notes
We are careful about who we send this key document to. The session notes will be sent based on the request, provided your profile matches our qualification criteria.
12:00 PM – 12:05 PM
Welcome and participant introduction
12:06 PM – 12:10 PM
Introduction of Snowplow executives
12:11 PM – 12:55 PM
Interactive discussion on the topic
12:56 PM – 1:25 PM
Guided Chocolate Tasting by a chocolate expert
1:26 PM – 1:30 PM
Here is what we learned:
Elaine Tanella, Director, Product Management, Data & Analytics, Conde Nast
• Elaine joined the session because she wants to learn from others.
• Conde Nast’s customer signals range from brand to brand because of the variety of publications and because of revenue goals. Its rich data team does not sit with the data team, but with the consumer marketing team. They do collect a lot of first-party data on it’s customers. Time spent is a big metric.
• Time spent is easy for a non-analytics person such as an editor.
• Contextual data is making a comeback after behavioral data became important to marketers.
• Regulations always seem to be 5 to 10 years behind.
Request detailed session notes
Snowplow is a behavioral data platform, built to empower data teams to capture and operationalize behavioral data at scale. Released in 2012, Snowplow was initially launched as an open-source project to free data professionals from the limitations of traditional analytics solutions which act as ‘black-boxes’ offering little transparency or control over your data.
In contrast Snowplow gives you the freedom to deliver your behavioral data into the cloud environment of your choice, with the flexibility to customize your pipeline according to your business needs, including:
– Ability to define and track unlimited events;
– Freedom to choose how to format the structure of your data;
– Full control over your data and your fully auditable pipeline infrastructure;
– Modular architecture that allows Snowplow’s pipeline to be configured around the user’s needs;
– First-party, server-side tracking that can capture complete data despite privacy updates to major web browsers.
The Snowplow pipeline runs in your cloud account (AWS and/or GCP), giving you complete ownership of your data.
Participation in this Virtual Chocolate Appreciation is free of charge to qualified attendees. Once you’ve completed the registration, we’ll confirm your invitation and send you a calendar invite with a link to the meeting.
Here’s what attendees at past events have said:
A lot of other conferences I’ve gone to are driven off a podium, someone presenting me a solution before they understand my problem. Here I have an opportunity to talk to my peers and learn from them.
I’m not part of some enormous crowd out there. I’m getting lot of interaction, hearing from people, their own personal stories. Individual examples of how people are leveraging their CX skills in their industry, in their business, in the work that they do everyday.
Very intimate, Very one-on-one! You are able to really get a lot of candid responses, so we’re getting a ton of value from that and a lot of valuable insights.