8th November 2023, 18:30 - 21:00 CET
Support Growth Via Cloud-Native Integration Strategies
at Copine, Stockholm
8th November 2023,
18:30 - 21:00 CET
What we’ll discuss:
IT departments face pressure to adopt new applications from across the business. However, disjointed tools create data conflicts and integration bottlenecks. In this session, we’ll explore how eTail brands approach integration and automation to support rapid growth.
- How to deploy and drive adoption of new apps without bogging down IT
- Shifting from point-to-point app connections to full-scale process automation
- Enabling a unified view of data across sales, marketing, finance, and logistics
- Keeping digital channels, partners, and vendors in sync on products and pricing
- Supporting global expansion across different compliance and tax regimes
Join us in a round table discussion on modern strategies that empower business units to innovate while giving IT oversight and ensuring consistency. During the session, we will share learnings from leading companies on adopting headless tech-stack approaches and conduct an open discussion on how to adapt to the accelerating pace of change in the eTail space.
18:30 – 18:45
18:45 – 19:30
19:30 – 20:50
Dinner & Networking
20:50 – 21:00
Dinner at Copine, Stockholm
Kommendörsgatan 23, 114 48 Stockholm, Sweden
View on map
Participation in this in-person Networking session is at no cost to qualified attendees. Once you’ve completed the registration, we’ll confirm your invitation and send you a calendar invite with directions to the meeting hall inside the venue.