I think it’s really a must-attend event for CX professionals. I’ve gone to other events in the past and this surpasses all of them.
Cloud Trends 2023
& Your Cloud-Native Transformation
January 24th 2023, 10 – 11 AM CT / 16:00 – 17:00 GMT, Successfully Held
Here’s what we discussed:
In 2023, the worldwide market for cloud computing will grow by more than 20%, to almost US $600 billion. To realize the flexibility, scalability, economies of scale, and cost efficiency promised by cloud transformation, companies must closely match the cloud services they buy to their current and future business objectives. But they must also understand how the cloud market is developing, so they can get ahead of prevailing trends and “future-proof” their cloud services to maintain a competitive advantage over the long term.
At this round table event, Jez Ward and Darren Bowling, hosts of the Cloudbusting podcast, discussed the key trends that will dominate 2023 and how they will impact your transformation to a cloud-native enterprise, including:
- What will the primary drivers of cloud growth be in 2023?
- How will the cloud support unprecedented quantities of data and enable more powerful analytics to optimize decision-making?
- Will the global Talent Crisis continue? What will the implications be for your organization?
- What is the critical role that cloud transformation will play in addressing sustainability and decarbonization initiatives in the enterprise?
- How will increasing costs and the pressure to become more efficient change the role of the CIO? What skills will CIOs need to add to increase their value to the organization?
Participation in the Virtual Roundtable is free of charge to qualified attendees. Once you’ve completed the registration, we’ll confirm your invitation and send you a calendar invite with a link to the meeting.
If you don’t qualify, we’ll suggest other learning events that may be a better fit for you.
Talk To Us About Attending Future Events
Here’s what attendees at past events have said:
A lot of other conferences I’ve gone to are driven off a podium, someone presenting me a solution before they understand my problem. Here I have an opportunity to talk to my peers and learn from them.
I’m not part of some enormous crowd out there. I’m getting lot of interaction, hearing from people, their own personal stories. Individual examples of how people are leveraging their CX skills in their industry, in their business, in the work that they do everyday.
Very intimate, Very one-on-one! You are able to really get a lot of candid responses, so we’re getting a ton of value from that and a lot of valuable insights.