8th November 2023, 12:00 - 14:30 Sydney Time
Meeting the Challenge of Information Governance
at OTTO Sydney
8th November 2023,
12:00 - 14:30 Sydney Time
Here’s what we’ll discuss:
Insurance and financial services firms manage a great deal of personal information, often scattered across multiple platforms. At the same time, the volume of data breaches in Australia continues to grow, while many companies still lack robust data governance to protect them from the reputational risk of a breach.
Our host and subject matter expert from Hyland will take us through a discussion of how to understand what personal information you are holding, where it is and how secure it is. We’ll explore the role of both policy and technology in effective data governance, and time allowing, will get into some of the key data governance challenges companies are reporting in 2023, including:
- We still manage records manually, which is too time-consuming and inconsistent.
- The volume of records we need to manage is growing exponentially.
- We’ve got files spread across so many different business and content management systems.
- Employees have so many files on their computers that aren’t subject to governance and records management controls.
- The time and effort we spend on e-discovery and legal holds is too much.
- Soaring storage costs are eating into our IT budget.
This group has the opportunity to discuss these issues in a closed, invitation-only environment and learn how their counterparts are dealing with the same challenges.
12:00 – 12:15
12:15 – 13:00
13:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 14:20
14:20 – 14:30
Lunch at OTTO Sydney
Area 8, 6 Cowper Wharf Road, Woolloomooloo 2011
View on map
Participation in this in-person networking session is at no cost to qualified attendees. Once you’ve completed the registration, we’ll confirm your invitation and send you a calendar invite with directions to the venue.