I think it’s really a must-attend event for CX professionals. I’ve gone to other events in the past and this surpasses all of them.
December 8th, 6 PM - 8:30 PM PT, Successfully held
Key Principles of Modern Application Security Programs
Networking & Dinner
at Palio, San Francisco
6 PM - 8:30 PM PTm Successfully held
Here’s what we discussed:
As digital transformation continues rapidly, applications have come under particular focus for threat factors.
Some facts & stats we discussed about & we heard our participants thoughts on:
- 71 percent of IT and security leaders say their portfolio of applications has become more vulnerable to attack in the past year.
- Traditional application security (AppSec) strategies often prove ineffective – 63 percent of organizations still find it challenging to monitor, detect, and prevent attacks at the application level.
- To adapt and defend against the constantly evolving threat landscape of today’s digital world, organizations need to build a modern AppSec strategy based on resiliency.
In this session, we will examine the key principles of Modern AppSec during the discussion –
- The value of governance
- Maximizing visibility of software and dependencies
- Automation plays a critical role
- DevSecOps demands cultural change
And we will open the discussion for everyone to contribute their thoughts on their priorities for reinforcing application security.
Dinner at Palio, San Francisco
640 Sacramento St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Palio is one of the top San Francisco Italian restaurants that has withstood the test of time as a downtown favorite of locals and tourists alike. For over 30 years, we have been the go-to place in the Financial District for luncheons and dinners, as well as an exceptional group dining or private party venue.
View on map
6:00 PM – 6:15 PM
Welcome and Registration
6:16 PM – 8:15 PM
Roundtable Discussion with Dinner
8:16 PM – 8:30 PM
Networking & Closing
Participation in this In person peer discussion is free of charge to qualified attendees. Once you’ve completed the registration, we’ll confirm your invitation and send you a calendar invite with directions to the meeting hall inside Palio.
We will follow COVID guidelines mandated by the government and the Venue.
Talk To Us About Attending Future Events
Here’s what attendees at past events have said:
A lot of other conferences I’ve gone to are driven off a podium, someone presenting me a solution before they understand my problem. Here I have an opportunity to talk to my peers and learn from them.
I’m not part of some enormous crowd out there. I’m getting lot of interaction, hearing from people, their own personal stories. Individual examples of how people are leveraging their CX skills in their industry, in their business, in the work that they do everyday.
Very intimate, Very one-on-one! You are able to really get a lot of candid responses, so we’re getting a ton of value from that and a lot of valuable insights.