I think it’s really a must-attend event for CX professionals. I’ve gone to other events in the past and this surpasses all of them.
20th October, 18:00 - 20:30 CET
Key Principles of Modern Application Security Programs
Networking and Dinner at PfisterMuhle, Munich
18:00 - 20:30 CET
Here’s what we’ll discuss:
As digital transformation continues rapidly, applications have come under particular focus for threat factors.
Some facts & stats we will discuss about & will like to hear your thoughts on:
- 71 percent of IT and security leaders say their portfolio of applications has become more vulnerable to attack in the past year.
- Traditional application security (AppSec) strategies often prove ineffective – 63 percent of organizations still find it challenging to monitor, detect, and prevent attacks at the application level.
- To adapt and defend against the constantly evolving threat landscape of today’s digital world, organizations need to build a modern AppSec strategy based on resiliency.
Rob will take us through & examine the key principles of Modern AppSec during the discussion –
- The value of governance
- Maximizing visibility of software and dependencies
- Automation plays a critical role
- DevSecOps demands cultural change
And we will open the discussion for everyone to contribute their thoughts on their priorities for reinforcing application security.
Dinner at PfisterMuhle, Munich
Pfisterstraße 4, 80331 München, Germany
View on map
18:00 – 18:15
Welcome and Registration
18:16 – 20:15
Roundtable Discussion with Dinner
20:16 – 20:30
Networking & Closing
This is an executive peer group meeting for 10-15 Tech & Security leaders. We use a conversational, story-telling approach that works best when everyone participates. This is NOT a webinar or any kind of one-way presentation.
Who should apply for an invitation?
Participation in this In person peer discussion is free of charge to qualified attendees. Once you’ve completed the registration, we’ll confirm your invitation and send you a calendar invite with directions to the meeting hall inside PfisterMuhle.
We will follow COVID guidelines mandated by the government and the Venue.
Register to Attend
Here’s what attendees at past events have said:
A lot of other conferences I’ve gone to are driven off a podium, someone presenting me a solution before they understand my problem. Here I have an opportunity to talk to my peers and learn from them.
I’m not part of some enormous crowd out there. I’m getting lot of interaction, hearing from people, their own personal stories. Individual examples of how people are leveraging their CX skills in their industry, in their business, in the work that they do everyday.
Very intimate, Very one-on-one! You are able to really get a lot of candid responses, so we’re getting a ton of value from that and a lot of valuable insights.