I think it’s really a must-attend event for CX professionals. I’ve gone to other events in the past and this surpasses all of them.
Balancing Cost, Security, and Value:
An Executive Roundtable on Oracle Support and Maintenance
June 6th, 2023, 1 PM – 2 PM CT
Here’s what we’ll discuss:
Attention all CIOs and IT executives! Are you tired of paying high fees for Oracle’s maintenance and support with limited improvement in service quality, worrying about the lack of security patches on 12c and 11g, and struggling with the exploits of Java-based Log4j risks with no long-term fix?
Then join us for an executive roundtable discussion on the challenges of maintaining and securing your Oracle databases, applications, and middleware.
Our expert panel will delve into the high cost of Oracle’s maintenance and support, the risk of unpatched security vulnerabilities for any Oracle Database versions earlier than 19cs, and the impact of Log4j exploits on your organization. You’ll have the opportunity to gain practical insights and best practices for mitigating these risks while optimizing your ERP investments and reducing your expenses. Discover how to tackle these issues head-on and make informed decisions that can protect your business while saving you time and money.
Our expert panel addressed these tough questions.
- Has your organization addressed the risk of unpatched security vulnerabilities with Oracle’s Sustaining Support?
- How is your organization tackling the exploits of Java-based Log4j risks in your Oracle-based systems?
- What measures have you taken to protect your ERP investment in light of the high cost of maintenance and support from Oracle?
- How are you supporting custom code, performance tuning, interfaces, integrations, and “how-to” questions not covered under Oracle maintenance?
- Have you considered maintenance and support alternatives like third-party support?
- What advice would you give to organizations who are struggling with the high cost of Oracle’s maintenance and support while protecting their ERP investments?
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to engage with like-minded professionals who are facing similar challenges. Reserve your seat today and take control of your IT investments.
This is an executive peer group roundtable for 8-10 IT leaders. We use a conversational, story-telling approach that works best when everyone participates. This is NOT a webinar or any kind of one-way presentation.
Who should apply for an invitation?
Participation in the Virtual Roundtable is free of charge to qualified attendees. Once you’ve completed the registration, we’ll confirm your invitation and send you a calendar invite with a link to the meeting.
If you don’t qualify, we’ll suggest other learning events that may be a better fit for you.
Register to Attend
Here’s what attendees at past events have said:
A lot of other conferences I’ve gone to are driven off a podium, someone presenting me a solution before they understand my problem. Here I have an opportunity to talk to my peers and learn from them.
I’m not part of some enormous crowd out there. I’m getting lot of interaction, hearing from people, their own personal stories. Individual examples of how people are leveraging their CX skills in their industry, in their business, in the work that they do everyday.
Very intimate, Very one-on-one! You are able to really get a lot of candid responses, so we’re getting a ton of value from that and a lot of valuable insights.