February 17th & 18th, 2020, Singapore
COMMON SENSE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
February 17th & 18th, 2020 Singapore
CSCX APAC is an invitation-only conference for 70 customer experience leaders and 12 customer experience solutions providers. Sessions are designed for collaborative conversation between CX experts in leading companies. Together we’ll dig into real-world applications of the latest customer experience technology and best practices.
2 customer experience leaders will take us through lessons learned from a CX initiative that succeeded or failed. No podium, no stage, no PowerPoint.
A sponsor will moderate a 3-person panel on a single topic. Questions and conversation will follow.
Attendees will submit CX challenges they need help with ahead of time. We’ll pick the most interesting ones and everyone will sit down and work on solving them, led by sponsors with relevant expertise.
See what Common Sense CX attendees have to say about previous conferences.
Customer experience as a strategic focus is pretty new, whether it’s part of marketing, customer support or a stand-alone function. This means best practices are changing rapidly and even large companies don’t have many true experts.
Common Sense Customer Experience events bring together CX innovators from many different industries to share what’s working and what isn’t, and everybody learns.
Request an Invitation to Attend
The Common Sense Customer Experience agenda is being developed now, and will include the following types of topics:
- Customer Experience Culture topics to help you move your company towards a stronger CX focus.
- Recruiting, hiring and mentoring CX professionals
- Organizational design for CX
- Strategies for proving the value of CX
- Customer Understanding topics for making sense of customer behavior and feedback at scale
- Getting more from unstructured data
- Leveraging AI and ML to understand customers better
- Re-thinking customer journey mapping
- Measurement & Data topics to ensure you’re focusing on the right challenges and opportunities
- Prioritizing metrics for different stakeholders
- Measuring CX impact on product, marketing and sales
- Generating internal support for CX with better metrics presentation
- CX strategy topics for digital transformation and beyond
- How CX innovators are choosing which projects to invest in
- How CX is driving innovations that generate higher ROI
- Product development pipelines fueled by CX insights
|10:00am - 10:30am |
|10:30am - 10:40am |
Welcome Address & expectations
|10:45am - 12:00pm |
Sponsor Capabilities Presentations
| 12:00pm - 1:00pm |
|1:15pm - 2:15pm |
"Solve My Challenge" Workshops
|2:30pm - 3:40pm |
|3:45pm - 4:00pm |
|4:05pm - 5:30pm |
|5:30pm - 6:00pm |
|6:00pm - 7:00pm |
|7:00pm - 8:30pm |
| 7:30am - 8:20am |
|8:30am - 8:35am|
|8:35am - 9:30am|
|9:40am - 10:40am|
|10:50am - 11:50am|
|12:00pm - 1:00pm|
|1:10pm - 2:00pm|
|2:10pm - 2:50pm|
Roundtable (attendees & sponsors)
|2:50pm - 3:10pm|
|3:15pm - 5:30pm|
|5:30pm - 6:00pm|
|6:00pm - 7:00pm|
|7:00pm - 8:30pm|
Request an Invitation to Attend
CX professionals who meet our qualification criteria attend at no cost. We cover the conference program, travel, food and lodging.
Become a Common Sense Customer Experience Marketing Sponsor
Common Sense CX APAC is designed to provide sponsors with time to listen, engage and build relationships with CX leaders in Singapore and surrounding markets.
Our CX practitioners actively seek out meetings with sponsors, so there are plenty of opportunities to build new, profitable relationships.
Companies who attended our last Customer Experience event:
Full list of companies attending past Common Sense conferences